Wednesday, November 7, 2007

sunday,monday,tuesday n today :)

sunday
as usual,,went to work n did nutting there coz not even 10 customers came in,,,
jus sit back n relax,,hahas,
then back to home,,
bathed n had a gud sleep..
ready for tmr work,,*argh,,,,STOCKs coming in tml,,sianz a,,*freaking heavy..

monday
freaking busy,,
coz it was the wholesaleday,,many bosses from indonesia n local bosses came over n took new stocks back...
haiz,,,
went back ard 9,,,
bathed n rili exhausted
went in to e room.,,,n *pAM*,,,off to NY,,,hahaha,,,,*sleep*,,lol,,

tuesday
half dae off,,hahaha,,
went to vivo*shopping,,,,,* wif si dia..???
bought 5 top for my brother n 3 for my dad,,from bossini,giordano n L.p zone
den got 1 lingerie for myself from LA senZa,,,
off to forever 21...
bought e pair of earrings,,,
then wacthed e GAMEPLAN...ow,.....so funny..
JOE's house was freaking nice man,..,,,my gosh,,,so unique....
*MUST WATCH*........u wont regret deeeee..
den reached home ard 1....
bathed n slp..hoho..

tha dha,,,TodaY....
woke up in e morning...haiz.. my three aunties went to KL so im gonna did e housework,,poor me..
after finished al e works
den off to my workplace..
again,,not even 10 customers went in....
knocked off ard 9..
reached home still need to do housework,,
*AUNTIE,,come back faster,,,*
they would b coming back tml nite,,,hoho...
gonna get something from them hahahahaha...*hope they did buy somethg for me,,*
haiz,,
gonna slp soon,,
nites,,,,everyone,,
tha........

No comments: