Wednesday, October 31, 2007

30.10.07


*Happy Bdae To me....*
a small surprise from my aunties..hohoho...
im so happy....hoho...
getting older liau,,,
i made 2 wishes which i cant said,,hoho,,
eventhough is my bdae but i still nid to work,,T.T..
after work,,going to have dinner @fullerton hotel wif my TTM*nov,,TTM qw loh...anak indo,,u noe i knoe,,,haha,,let u know e name when we meet..:p*
we had international seafood buffet,,wor,,,so nice,,,**Must go n try*,,
c how much we ate!!!!....sambal prawn,,,delicious,,,wor...
cold prawns and lobsters,,*yummy*
herbal soup..
french pastries,,,yumyum,,

end up around 1plus,,
off to boat quey,,,
had a drink*long island* then went back home...
happi dae...



**my bdae present from someone who lives in my heart**,,

what a haappy day,,,,
thanks everyone who have givin e greeting,,,..
luv u all...muack,,hahas,,,
*dew*




No comments: