Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party

Left my aunt's boutique n went to sarinah's house and received sms from naldo
*smua ketemu jam 11.3o @ mos,oalnya fullhouse*
reached sar's house,guess wad???,,,she was still wearing pyjamas,,hohoho,,
we chit-chat then she said she wanna help me do manicure,,lols,,
*she said,,im very lucky wor,,,the first gal tat she wan to do tis for her,,*lols,,rili,,??
thk yo,,,
hoho....c........
all of us decided to wear black dress...
but jes wearing silver de,,her black dress was in e washing machine haven wash yet...
after she changed,,off to mos....
jes and dit were wearing masks,,black colour de wor,,,

hey,,,babes.......hahas

*my mask n earrings,,,,match rite???

cant u see those ppl wif their customes,,??? *spot him?????


*the bartender*coolz

eric,,me and devi's sis

rili fullhouse man,,
i saw lot of devils tat nite.,.,hohoho,,scary!!!
went in,,and meet eric n friends,,
smoove was so damn crowded,,,
then we went to our table @trance....
luckily,jes brought her camere,,
we took lot of pics,,
lee called us and told us that they were at mos too but upstairs de,,
we went up n met al our vietnam friends,,longtime no c man,,,hahahs,,,miss ya,,
back to our table,,drank and danced,,,,fun.............
i went to meet henry n friends at another table in trance too,,
drank again,,coz they forced me,,:p..
i think the percentage of getting liver cancer was high,,hahahahaha
off to dancefloor,,
sar gonna go back 1st so jes sent her back,,
and then dit also gonna go back,,
and im stil there wif naldo n friends,,
i went back abt 3plus,,,
henry wanna sent me back,,but i dun wan coz his friends were waiting for him too..
*pai se mah,,*
Friends:*msg us when u reach home*
reached home liau,
msg my friends to let them know tat im safe now,,
lup u all,,muack,,
ard 5,,jess called me and asked whether was her camera with me,,?
she told me tat her camera lost??????????????
felt sad for her,,she jus bought it not more then 2weeks,,,hik,,hikk,,
*je,,jgn sedi..uda la,,*
all our pics were gone,,,hik,,,hiks,,
the pics tat i upload were taken using my phone,,
tats all i had,,,,
the nexthing was*i gonna go back indo soon to do something wif my pretty hair,,hohoho*
and promnite is coming soon,.,,
*novi and all indos,,,uda prepare buat promnite lom??*
nutting much to write,,,cya,,

No comments: